Let us help you celebrate the crafty way!
Let us make your Birthday Party a craft-tastic time for you and your friends! Join us in our custom-built party studio for 2.5 hours, where we will craft for 2 hours and have a little break to celebrate you! Each party is as unique as you are with a variety of activities to choose from so you can explore your favourite craft or one you have always wanted to try.
We run for ages 7+ and specialise in running craft sessions with kids with the same quality materials we use with adults so that your creations will last and can be treasured for years to come.
How many participants can I have and how much does a craft party cost?
- Suitable for 7-15 year-olds
- Craft parties run for a minimum of 6 participants (including the birthday child) with a maximum of 12.
- $300 for 6 Participants - Additional $25 per child to a Maximum of 12.
Please Note: We understand with a 7-year-old birthday party some guests may be 6 turning 7, but due to the concentration and coordination required for our activities all guests must be 6 or older to attend.
What is included in my craft party?
- 2.5 hours in the Studio with one of our facilitators with no need for guardians to stay for the duration of the session. This includes 30 minutes for cake (usually at the end but timing is dependent on the craft undertaken).
- Each guest completes and keeps their crafty creations as a keepsake from the party
- Guests will also work together to create a special creation for the birthday child!
- Printable party invitations, customised with all the date and venue details.
- Party Space for BYO Food & Cake complete with reusable water jug and cups, as well as serving trays and utensils on request.
- Leave the crafty setup and clean-up to us!
Polymer Clay Jewellery
Create beads, discover colour mixing, and take home your baked jewels ready to wear as a necklace or hair barrette, or for older groups there is the option to make earrings and a necklace.
Creatures and Critters
Sculpt your own real or fantasy animals from multi-coloured polymer clay and bake your new friends to take home with you.
Mystery World Jars
Create a world of wonder and mystery from polymer clay. It might be a fairy tree house, dragon cave, or undersea cavern – then use your mystery world as a secret storage for all your keepsakes.
Learn to use tools to work with wire and your selection of sparkly beads to create either; beautiful charms for bracelet or earrings, and a necklace.
Get a taste of bookmaking when you stitch your own book and then decorate the covers and heading pages to start your own junk journal journey.
Discover how to knot and decorate your own beautiful dream catcher, which you can take home to capture all your dreaming.
Terracotta Pot Painting
Through painting and decorating make a beautiful new home for an indoor plant or pop of year round colour to add to your garden.
Working on ether canvases or plywood affirmation words discover fluid art through acrylic pouring and create art works you can take home and display.
Stamping and Carving
Get a taste of printmaking techniques by creating your own personalised stamp. Pair this with our studio stamps to make take home stationary items.
When can I have my craft party?
- Parties run in in our party rooms at 52-56 Mollison St, Kyneton in 2 sessions on Saturdays – 10am-12.30pm or 1:30pm-4pm
- During school holiday periods there is an option of weekday sessions by request
- Please contact us with your preference of dates so we can check availability.
What is the fine print?
- Upon agreement of your party date an invoice will be issued with a 50% deposit due 7 days after the invoice date to lock in your party time. The balance of the Invoice is due 7 days prior to your event.
- In the event that you need to cancel, a 25% cancellation fee will apply 30+ days from the event, 50% 14 days+ and full payment is required if less than 7 days before the event.